A lot has been happening this week as the website continues to develop. On Wednesday evening John Berry and I described the new layout and features to the public meeting organised by the Parish Council. And in the few days since then many of the features have been implemented and more information has been added to the Community page and elsewhere.
Here are the highlights:
- Our Facebook page and link is now active – if you have a Facebook account please like us and share this with neighbours.
- Shrewton and Till Valley Horticultural Society distributed their 2015 Newsletter around the village. The information has been added to this website and their meetings added to the calendar on the What’s On page.
- Weekly lists of Planning Applications submitted to Wiltshire Council -find this under Planning Applications on the Community page.
- A link to Salisbury Reds Route 2 time table has been added – find this under Transport on the Community page.
- Other updates to the What’s On calendar include:
- ‘Funday’ taking place on 3rd April, Good Friday, at the Recreation Ground.
- Don’t forget the Duck Race on Easter Sunday at 2pm.
- Moviola film night, a showing of Gone Girl on Monday April 13th.
- Larkhill Choral Societies performance of Bizet’s The Pearl Fishers on Saturday, April 18th.
- Further off, we have Shrewton School’s Summer fete on Saturday, July 4th.
Thanks to those of you who have contributed so far, send in your news and events and if you want a page for your organisation contact us.
Thanks for reading and for supporting your village and parish website.