- Churches Together Christmas Services
- Plume of Feathers Christmas and New Year Opening times.
- Don’t be alone New Year’s eve.
- Salisbury Plain Training Area January Newsletter and Christmas and New Year opening time for Imber Ranges.
- Waste and Recycling over the Christmas and New Year period.
- Don’t Fall for Crime
A reminder of the Services at local Churches over the Christmas period (pdf) may take a while to open – please be patient.
Will you, or someone you know in Shrewton, be alone on New Year’s eve and would prefer not to be? Don’t want to go to a noisy party or bar? The Methodist Church will be open on New Year’s Eve providing an evening of entertainment including a film show, games, refreshment and singing to keep you amused. Transport can be arranged. Starting at 7:30 pm.
Read January Newsletter with details of exercises on the Plain.
Imber Ranges are worth a visit. The public are excluded except when the roads are specifically opened for a few days each year. Imber ranges are open until 8:00 am Monday 4th Jan.
1. Even when roads are open the village and buildings remain out of bounds to the public.
2. Dates may change if operational training needs dictate.
We have had a number of reports from the police about fraudsters claiming to be police officers, knocking at doors offering to carry out repairs to roofs or other maintenance, or selling door to door without a licence. We have brought the advice together in a new page which you can read here.