Does your local group have an interest in the plans to improve the A303 past Stonehenge between Amesbury and Berwick Down?
Highways England are setting up a Local Community Forum for people living and working near the road to:
- find out accurate, up-to-date information about the scheme;
- ask questions of the project team;
- understand what the scheme means for them and how it will progress.
Highways England would like to make sure the forum:
- represents a broad section of local communities potentially affected by the scheme;
- offers appointed representatives the opportunity to raise matters of interest to their community groups.
If you would like to join the forum, Highways England can offer membership to one person per group.
If you’d like to be involved on behalf of a local group, please get in touch now with Highways England’s project team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shrewton Parish Council will have a representative attending.
Highways England are hoping to hold the first forum, to agree terms of reference and working arrangements, in late January.