While it is understood that all these details cannot be completed until the flags are finished please give us as many details as possible. I can then keep you up to date with progress of all the arrangements.
The conditions –
- size – 20cm x 20 cm with the addition of 5-8cm border to enable collation.
- They should be on some form of material that can be sewn.
- Your name should be written in permanent ink somewhere on the border.
- The stitches should be of sufficient quality to withstand some handling. Any paint used mustn’t crack and is colourfast – Acrylic and T-shirt paint is good.
- You can make as many as you like but they should all be different.
Proceeds of both the Thanksgiving Flags and Grand Exhibition and Sale will go to NHS Charities Together.
firstname.lastname@example.org; 01980 621792 – for telephoned answers.
Flag Entry Form
Please complete and click the submit button.