Please join us at The Amesbury Area Board meeting on Thursday 27th July at 7.00pm at Shrewton Recreational Hall, The Hollow, Shrewton.
Members of the public, local groups and organisations are welcome and we look forward to meeting you.
Information about Amesbury Area Board
Area Boards support Wiltshire Council’s objective of developing stronger and more resilient communities across Wiltshire through:
- Efficient, transparent and accountable decision making;
- Effective collaboration with public, voluntary and private sector partners locally to meet the aspirations of local people;
- Shaping the delivery of local services;
- Addressing local issues; and
- Building community leadership and local engagement.
The details for this meeting are available from this link.
Previous agendas and minutes are available from this link.