Did you know that you can spread your Council Tax payments over twelve months instead of the ten you have been billed for?
In this packed edition:
- Showcase Shrewton
- News from the Plume
- 4G interference with television pictures
- Mobile Library timetable
- Army Basing newsletter
- Public Health in Wiltshire update
- Training Workshop for Relative-Carers
- Salisbury Events
- Countryside Events in Wiltshire
In this edition:
- Make a Difference: Village Clean Up Day – 17th October. Come and help!
- Update on the A360/B390 junction works
- Notice of temporary closure of Elston Lane for urgent works 31st October/7th November.
- Notice of temporary closure of The Packway eastbound from Rolleston Crossroads 18th to 20th November.
- Make a Difference: Trussell Trust Appeal for Shoeboxes for Bulgaria collection at Methodist Church 31st October.
- Photos from Walking With The Wounded 7th October.
- Wiltshire Council Newsletter to Parishes 12th October.
In this edition:
- Important news from Wiltshire Council following termination of contract with Balfour Beattie.
- Public meeting to discuss the Challenges Ahead for service delivery by Wiltshire Council.
- Survey on Children’s Centre Services – make your opinion known.
- Young person? Let us know about facilities you would like in Shrewton – with food, refreshments and fun!
- Grants for those undertaking a trade apprenticeship.
- “Walking with the Wounded” coming to Shrewton.
In this edition:
- An update on what to do if you get abusive phone apparently from Wiltshire Council,
- Notice of a vacancy on our Parish Council and how to submit your application – please consider,
- Launch of free computer training in Shrewton and Till Valley – where and when to find out more,
- Giving young people in Shrewton a chance, or three, to say what they want in our Parish,
- A Halloween Fancy Dress party for young people, organised and managed by Wiltshire Police,
- Notice of road closures for Royal British Legion Remembrance Day parade – and how to comment,
- Latest Wiltshire Council newsletter to Parishes.
Now please read on. Continue reading
It is a while since the the last news item. To avoid followers of the website having multiple emails a number of issues are covered in one. Please read on – there will I am sure be something of interest including:
- Shrewton Street Lighting
- Saving money on your heating oil purchases
- SPTA newsletter
- Army basing update
- Wiltshire Council Parish Newsletter
- Latest news from The George
During the past week I and others who had made comments on proposed introduction of a 7.5 t weight restriction on our high street received the email quoted below. Continue reading
Wiltshire Council produce a newsletter sent to Parishes – you can read the July edition here. This contains items likely to be of interest to all of us. This edition includes:
- Recharging Parishes for election costs if not coincident with Wiltshire Council elections.
- Changes to Household Recycling Centre opening times.
- 2015 Wiltshire Sport Awards – How to nominate.
- Wiltshire’s Big Pledge.
- Paths Improvement Grant Scheme 2015.
- Wiltshire Council Countryside Access Improvement Plan 2015-2025 (CAIP).
- Learning and Development – Courses and Training available.
- …. and more