Shrewton and District WI produced some walks around Shrewton – all start from the WI noticeboard by the bus stop on the the A360.
These walks consist of clear written directions and a map and give an idea as to the length of each walk. The eight original walks were laminated and are for sale at Bridge Garage.
The WI have very kindly provided them to the community website Shrewton.com and we are pleased to publish them. However, while it is of course easy to take copies for free, it would be appreciated if you can make a donation to the WI – as a thank you. And if you are not a “bloke”, you should consider joining this vibrant and active group.
Images of the directions (some on two pages) and map can downloaded from the links below.
- Walk 1 – Directions and Map
- Walk 2 – Directions and Map
- Walk 3 – Directions and Map
- Walk 4 – Directions and Map
- Walk 5 – Directions 1, Directions 2 and Map
- Walk 6 – Directions 1, Directions 2 and Map
- Walk 7 – Directions and Map
- Walk 8 – Directions and Map
If you enjoy any of the walks, be sure to let us have a comment plus any pictures you take on the way.
Stay active, stay safe.