Shrewton Parish Council provides grants to support initiatives of the community and to create opportunities for residents of the Parish of Shrewton.
To apply, print and complete the application form. This asks for information about the organisation, what the grant is for and how the whole project will be funded.
Once complete, send or email the form and supporting documentation to the clerk at the address given on the form. Please check the Policy guidelines to see if your project is eligible. Applications are reviewed by the Parish Council at the next appropriate meeting and applicants are encouraged to attend to give an overview of their application.
Examples of grants awarded previously are:-
- Shrewton Brass Band – screens to support practice and events during Covid
- Shrewton United Football Club –
- Till Valley Day Centre – support cost of DBS checks
- Children’s Playground at the rec. – play equipment
- Shrewton Rec – outdoor adult gym fitness equipment
- St Mary’s and Maddington Church – support towards grass cutting graveyards
- Shrewton & District WI – Village planters, bulbs and compost
- Shrewton Pre-School – outside teaching canopy
If you have questions about applying for a grant please email firstname.lastname@example.org.