The law requires the Parish Council to publish on a website – documents published since April 2014 can be found on this page.
This is a requirement of the Smaller Authorities (Transparency Requirements) (England) Regulations 2015/494 – Transparency obligations for parish councils (England only).
Details of the previous financial year to 31st March are to be added to the website by July 1st. The first financial year was from April 2014 to April 2015 and added soon after.
The information you can find here is:-
- Financial Year Ending 31 March 2019: Annual Governance & Accountability Return 2018/19 Part 3 (includes Bank Reconciliation & Explanation of Variances), Internal Audit Report, Notice of Public Rights & Publication of Unaudited Annual Governance & Accountability Return, External Auditor Report ans Certificate, Notice of Conclusion of Audit
- Financial Year Ending 31 March 2018: Annual Governance & Accountability Return 2017/18 Part 3 (includes Bank Reconciliation & Explanation of Variances), Register of Assets, Payments exceeding £100, Internal Audit Report, Notice of Public Rights & Publication of Unaudited Annual Governance & Accountability Return, Notice of conclusion of audit (inclusive of AGAR sections 1, 2 & 3)
- Financial Year Ending 31st March 2017:Annual Return, Schedule for Audit submission, Notices Declaration and Inspection Rights, External Auditor Report and Certificate
- Financial Year Ending 31st March 2016: Accounting, Bank Reconciliation, Governance, Internal Audit, Significant Variances, Expenditure. (Notices – Declaration, Inspection Rights, Conclusion of Audit)
- Financial Year Ending 31st March 2015 Assets, Expenditures, Accounting, Governance, Audit
- Councillors – and their roles – this is updated regularly
In addition, the draft Minutes of council, committee or sub-committee meetings should be published no later than one month after the meeting has taken place. You can find these on the Council Meetings and Public Meetings pages.
On this website, we also maintain an archive of the approved minutes going back to 2012 – the draft versions are deleted when the approved minutes are added.
Notice of Meetings
The agendas and associated papers for council, committee or sub-committee meetings are required no later than three clear days before the meeting (this does not include the day they are put up, the day of the meeting nor Sunday and best practice is to exclude Saturday too – so in effect a week). This gives notice so that those interested can attend. These can be also be found on the Council Meetings page.
Should you have any questions about the information please contact the Parish Clerk